Westcasino.com is committed to endorsing responsible gaming as a policy of customer care and social responsibility. We believe it is our responsibility to you, our customers, to ensure that you enjoy your wagering experience on our site, while remaining fully aware of the social and financial harms associated with problem gambling.
Gambling should be treated as a fun pastime, and not as a means to generate income. Whilst the majority of the people are able to treat gambling as recreation and spend only what they can afford to risk, for some it can be more difficult. In order to maintain control of your gambling habits we remind you to always consider the following points:
- Gambling should be done in moderation and undertaken as a form of leisure not as a genuine way of making money
- Avoid chasing your losses - there will always be another day.
- Only gamble when you are in a position to cover potential losses
- Keep track of the time and monitor the amount of money you spend
- Should you need a break from gambling, this is possible by contacting our customer support team
- Self-exclusion should be used if you feel you are losing control of your gambling and you can activate self-exclusion by contacting customer support
If you need to talk to someone about any concerns you may have with your gambling habits, please contact one of the organizations detailed below under ‘Gambling Counseling Organizations’.
Do you have a problem?
If you are concerned that gambling is having a negative impact on your life or someone else's then the following questions may help you find out.
1. Does gambling prevent you from attending work or college?
2. Do you gamble to pass time or to escape boredom?
3. Do you gamble alone for long periods of time?
4. Have others ever criticized you for your gambling?
5. Have you lost interest in family, friends or hobbies due to gambling?
6. Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you spend gambling?
7. Have you lied, stolen or borrowed in order to maintain your betting habits?
8. Are you reluctant to spend "gambling money" on anything else?
9. Do you gamble until you lose all your money?
10. After losing, do you feel that you have to try and win back the losses as soon as possible?
11. If you run out of money when gambling, do you feel lost and in despair and feel the need to gamble again as soon as possible?
12. Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
13. Does gambling make you depressed or even suicidal?
The more questions that you can answer "yes" to, the more likely it is that you are having difficulties with your gambling. To speak with someone who can give you advice and support, please contact one of the organizations detailed below under ‘Gambling Counselling Organizations’.
In order to assist our players in gambling responsibly, Westcasino.com offers players the possibility of defining Financial Limits applicable to their accounts. To set a limit, please contact customer support and state your desired limit or go to My Account, Responsible gaming section, if applicable. A limit will take place from the moment you set it and will not take previous deposits in consideration. This option can be accessed within My Account section, if available, or by contacting Support. Limits can be amended at any time. A decrease in the deposit limit will take effect immediately, but an increase can only occur after a specific cooling-off period, in order to avoid rash decisions. Further information on cooling-off periods can be found in the Terms and Conditions.
If you require any further information or assistance regarding our functionality, please contact the customer Support team.
Standard Account Closure
Should you wish to take a break from gambling, whatever the reason may be (except in situation of gambling problems, where the self-exclusion option should be utilized as illustrated further down), we offer you to close/freeze your account with us. To close your account please contact our Customer Support. A standard account closure means that your account can be reopened at any time, upon request. To reopen your account please contact Customer Support. In some instances, we may ask for a reason before activating the account.
Gambling Counselling Organizations
Gambling Therapy - https://www.gamblingtherapy.org/
Malta Gaming Authority- http://www.MGA.org.mt
Gamblers Anonymous - http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/
Responsible Gaming - http://www.responsiblegambling.org/
It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account or to gamble on Westcasino.com and we treat this responsibility very seriously. We carry out age verification checks on all customers where payment methods are available to persons under 18 years of age, and also make random age verification checks on customers.
Please note than anyone under the age of 18 found to be using the site will have any winnings forfeited and risk being reported it to the authorities.
Filtering solutions allow parents to regulate access to the internet, based on chosen criteria. Parents can use filters to prevent their children from accessing, amongst other things, gambling websites. If you share your computer with friends or family who are under the legal age to register or bet with our site, or have requested self-exclusion from gambling sites, please consider parental filtering solutions such as:
Net Nanny™ www.netnanny.com